vendredi 13 juin 2014

What's In My Purse




Hello my beloved Urban Rockers !!
 
 Today I will be sharing with you the content of my purse...


My mom got this purse for me a loooong time ago, but I still wear it very often. I think the reason I love it so much is because it has so many different colors, and therfor, goes with everything !!

Now here are the stuff that it keeps in its guts :






--> The purse (of course)
--> Glasses (that I can't see anything without)
--> My wallet (cute as fuck !!)
--> My 2014 agenda wich only keeps my hole life on track 
--> Doliprane
--> Black pen and a pencil
--> USB stick 
--> My life (AKA my phone !!)
--> Headphones
--> Vintage Ray Ban sunglasses in their vintage Ray Ban case (courtesey of my grandfather :p)
--> Fav' summer perfume " rare pearls " by Avon
--> Pocket mirror 
--> EOS lip balm in " lemon drop"
--> Current reading material " The Collectors" (les collectionneurs) by David Baldacci. 
I highly recommend it if you're into political thrillers (y)














And in case you were wondering yes it does actually fits all of this






 !!





7 commentaires:

  1. Lovely blog and love ur purse !
    Check mine at : www.heavenroses.blogspot.com
    Kisses ,
    Salma

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    RépondreSupprimer